What happens when an RVer encounters cops?
Meet Chris, the Eric Cartman of the viral video- RV Encounters with Cops 😀
Are YOU a Happy Camper Member Yet? Learn More Here
According to a ten year veteran RVer- Chris– “You could be out there having a great time exploring and it just takes one person to call the cops”.
We decided to break down his hilarious viral video paraphrasing his 7 encounters with cops.
Here, check out the list of events, in which cops appeared in each RV Encounter owing to one neighbor who had ratted on Chris:
- In Bloomington while traveling in a Class B, Chris was kicked out of his first camping space and had to shift to his room-mate’s living room floor until the course ended.
- En route to Denver from Indiana while in the same Class B, once the late night generator woke up some neighbors, who called the cops on Chris and his friends.
- Once a dutiful cop helped Chris out from a bully driver who was stopping him from entering the busy highway.
- In Arizona, which is Chris’s home town, he got towed when he parked the RV on a mini-driveway, confusing it as a side walk.
- In Eureka, California, when going to Alaska from Arizona, once stealth camping did not work (again) for Chris.
- Another time when camping en route to Alaska, when Chris’s girlfriend stopped at a park to do her yoga, the neighbors called the cops on them. While Chris was editing his videos on Phone, neighbors misinterpreted the same and called the cops!
- The last time when a neighbor called the cops on Chris was because they thought he was spying on their neighborhood.
Chris says that, an uber-stealth RV is no good as all it takes is one person to ruin your experience.
Here, check out his viral RV Encounter story in the video below:
Hence, next time when you’re in town, check with your neighbors, if they are fine with, setting down to camp. Tell us about your own brave RV Encounters with cops below.