If you find pine cones randomly stacked in places you might have a squirrel infestation.
Are YOU a Happy Camper Member Yet? Learn More Here
Natural ways to get rid of Mice in your RV:
Sprinkle the following in and around the RV:
- Cayenne Pepper
- Bay Leaves
- Peppermint Oil
Coleen, an RVing blogger recommends the method of identifying the holes to fight the Mice in your RV. Some tips are:
- During the day, observe from inside your RV if there is light coming from anywhere other than the window. Move the stuff around your RV and look out for light holes in your RV.
- During the night shine a torch from outside and locate from inside the holes in your RV (needs two people).
More methods to keep the mice out:
- The one flawless method to trap the mice is by using mouse traps. Today, there are a variety of mouse trap to find the mice in your portable home.
- The second method is to insulate all the holes in your RV
- Use mice killers like D-con, Farnam, Tomcat, Ramik or Motomco.
- Use Mothballs around the RV
- Use uber efficient sonic mice repellents.
Here, check out some advice on how to get rid of Mice in your RV, from expert, Chris Dougherty of RV medics:
Apart from the above, make sure you inspect your RV at least once a week, specifically for critters. Hopefully these tips will help you keep your RV free from mice.