Most RVers still want the internet while they are RVing. Here are some tips for you on internet access while RVing:
According to Dee Montana,
” The challenge lies in choosing the best RV internet possible. The ultimate goal is to find a balance in your lifestyle. You must juggle between high-speed internet for your RV, continuous connectivity, and affordable monthly fees”.
Here are our 6 Tips for RVers with Internet Access
- If you have more than three connections at the moment, get a router!
- The best internet service for RVers is a mixture of options: Card, Satellite, Camp Wi-Fi, Internet Coupons and Cable.
- Make an itinerary for what type of internet service works in each place
- Decide your internet package based on the type of internet user you are
- Having a Coverage App will show elaborate coverages for your phone.
- Using signal and WiFi boosters can significantly increase the chances of you getting online faster than usual.
Here’s a video from Henley’s Happy Trails to help you with tips on Internet for your RV
To watch more amazing video from the Henley’s, click here.
Do you have Internet in your RV? What is your source? Can you share with us the best internet services to opt in your area, according to you? Don’t forget to share any additional tips you use as well! 😀