Aside from what you have in your RV to begin with there are some accessories that every RVer should have in their trailer. These are the basics, the necessities and the essentials.
Here is a list of accessories you should have in your RV:
- Propane camp stove for better cooking anytime, anywhere
- Fold-up table that will serve a lot of purposes
- Fold-up chairs of course
- Cast Iron cookware good for over the grill or campfire cooking
- Portable coffee maker/brewer
- Portable juicer
- Talking GPS
- Weather alert system and emergency radio
- RV WiFi system
And a lot more…
Now, check out these videos to see what else you need to have in your RV:
Learn more from petesrvdealer
More of these from RV Four Seasons
With all these RV ‘must-haves’ you are now all prepared for having an amazing RV experience and you can leave all your worries behind.