The biggest disadvantage of RVing is that you do not often have space, as much as you have at your home. Nevertheless, there are many ways for downsizing your wardrobe without compromising on your style or comfort when choosing the RV Lifestyle.
So, take a look at these tips to make yourself a smart and efficient wardrobe that fits your RV lifestyle.
This is how Tom and Lori RV Life downsized their Wardrobe to fit in their rig.
See more from Tom and Lori RV Life here.
The crew at Gone With the Wynns have five eye-opening tips to make your wardrobe RV Style
- Chuck the clothes you have not worn for more than 6 months, provided these are not climate-specific clothes or the ones you love.
- Accessorizing your outfits with jewelry, hats and other add-ons like a scarf can do wonders to your outfit!
- Every new cloth must replace an old outfit or accessory.
- The perfect black dress is popular for a reason. Simple clothes are easy to mix and match as well.
- Weather is at the root of every clothing decision and it is not as predictable or easy as the weatherman makes it out to be. When you’re RV’ing you never know what the weather will do, it is best to carry a little something for every weather.
Read More from Jason Flynn, here.
Cherie has been an RVer since 2007 and here are some of her best tips to make an RV Style Wardrobe.
- Thrift stores are like having an unlimited sized closet with access portals all over the world for just a low per-item storage fee. Most thrift stores are run by charities with the clothing donated to them. Thrifting allows us to maximize our limited storage space for what we foresee our upcoming months including. If we know we’re heading somewhere warm, we can concentrate on shorts, t-shirts, swim suits and sun dresses. If we’ll be attending a festival, or going on a cruise – we pick up fun items.
- The first challenge of assembling your mobile wardrobe starts with choosing what you keep from your existing dressers and closets and what gets donated, sold or gifted. If you have the time in advance to prepare, start keeping track of what you actually wear on a routine basis. What are your tried and true stand-bys? Start organizing your dressers and closets by putting your laundry away into a dedicated section, and see what you actually wear most often.
These are our handpicked tips to make an RV Style Wardrobe easily. The golden rule to remember is that, donate back the clothes that you don’t require when your routes change.
What does your RV Style Wardrobe consist of?