As an RVer, it might seem like the social groups do not matter. However, it is a must. Some might have specific ideologies like a brand or model of RV or can be based on aspects like Gender and marital status. Finding the perfect group can do a lot for you as an RVer.
According to Coleen Sykora, the unbiased truth is RV Clubs are, “
They are usually sources of RVing and camping information, education, and RV news. Most publish some type of magazine or directory. Many have rallies, chapter meetings, or other get togethers. Somehow or another, RVing and camping club members bond around a special interest.
Some of these RV Clubs are:
- Escapees RV Club: It’s a “One-stop shopping headquarters” according to The Henleys of Henley’s Happy Trails.
- RVing Fun Club: Is a community of over 7,000 RVers. Check out their trial here.
- Good Sam Club: International RV community with zillions of RVers!
- Wandering Individuals Network (WIN): is a travel club for ‘energetic mature singles’ routing their RV around U.S, Mexico and Canada.
- RVing Women: is the biggest networking and information portal for women RVers!
- SMART – Special Military Active Retired: Ideal Traveling club of honorable discharged military retirees with RVs!
- Telephone Pioneer Family Campers: Family campers who are retirees from telephone industry services.
There are many more RV Clubs like Worker on Wheels (WOW) and Loner On Wheels (LOW) as well as Loners Of America (LOA), which are add to the top ten RV Clubs too.
Here’s a clip from Technomadia on Which RV Clubs to join.
Check out other informative videos from Technomadia here. Give it a try and tell us how you liked it in the comments below.