We have compiled some brilliant videos from which RVers out there will surely learn a lot. Enjoy watching.
Plus, some easy ideas and tools you will need to achieve that organized RVing look.
- Utilize your doors. Place hooks on them for your hanging things.
- Use broom holders to store your flashlights and other tools in a convenient place.
- Get an over-the-cabinet-door wastebasket.
Find out more from Jean on the Road
- Install hooks on the sides of your shelves and where is necessary. This will be good for your keys and other hanging stuffs.
- Use velcro to keep your remotes in place.
- Hang organizer off the back of the front cat seats.
There you have it! With these videos and tips you should have tons of ideas by now. So, enjoy RVing with the whole gang yet staying organized.