Storing your motorhome is important, especially if you are not planning to go on a road trip for a long time. So here are some notes for you:
- Park and level your RV.
- Always have a battery charger.
- Drain your water tanks and disconnect your pump lines. Drain your water heater too.
- Clean and sanitize your sewage tanks, close all valves and disconnect cleaned hose and store it.
- Turn the propane off at the tank.
- Keep your toilet bowl with water and make sure that the seals are lubricated.
- Maintain your air tires to normal pressure and cover to prevent the sun from crumbling the side walls.
- Make sure to empty your gas tank before storage or pour in ‘Store-Gas’ during your last drive, fill the tank and put your camper into storage.
Learn more from RVtravel
Learn more from Colorado Camperman
There you have it! As long as you store your camper the right and proper way you needn’t have to worry in keeping it working again from a long road trip time off.