According to Rebecca Fairley Raney, an RV Lifestyle is a metaphor for retirement. At first, being a Retiree can be scary, but in the long run, you will realize that being an RVer is that special road that everyone dreams of taking!
Here are our ten special tips that Retirees should cross-check before RVing:
- Choosing the right vehicle is the first step to the perfect RV lifestyle for a Retiree.
- Research Insurance for the RV and your own health!
- Discuss all the emergency services and medications you might need with your doctor beforehand.
- Take a print document your medical history in your RV
- Get a Locksmith to manually inspect the locks of your RV
- Chart all the RV dumps in your proposed routes beforehand.
- Have an itinerary, rough or fair, always at hand!
- Have a thorough estimate your finances on the road.
- Get a proper RV Toolbox
- Test it!
As RVers are a special community of people who love to share their stories, its challenges and exclusive solutions, researching an RV lifestyle is truly fun!
Here is the proof- a video from the RV Veteran Retirees, Barb and Dave about their RV lifestyle:
Given that the major populous of RVers are retirees, it is truly the tailored metaphor for Retirement!